18 February 2011

Graphic 45 Projects

These are all projects I created using the beautiful papers from Graphic 45!

097104

Mini Halloween in Wonderland album I made to fit in one of my “haunted houses” this past Halloween. The Covered box holds ATCs from a swap (Above). I made an angel display box for my Mother that displayed a beautiful bookmark I gave her for Christmas, but is not shown in the picture (Below).

105112114143

I love the new Curtain call line! I made a star hanging with filmstrip pics of my son and I that we had recently taken in a photo booth (above). I was inspired by the Paris theme to make a pretty Parisian tag (below).

122145

I thought the Le Cirque papers would be good for a layout to display one of my son’s favorite things to beg his Dad to do – throw him “way up high”!

135

I used the Once Upon a Springtime collection to create a few Spring cards (above) and a fun Easter/Spring wreath (below).

160162

001  004

045   This was the first journal I completely made all by myself!

  Shadow Box2  

This is the shadowbox I made for my husband for Father’s Day last year.

 003 

Halloween in Wonderland pocket watch mini shadowbox.

022 

Card for one of my friend’s baby boy #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment